- A refined 8 botanical gin created in our copper pot still.
- Real, ripe, fresh mango’s are chopped and left to rest in the gin for 3 days
- Black peppercorns ground and left to infuse into the gin for 24 hours
- After a light filter, it’s ready for bottling at a healthy 43%
- Zero sugar is added to this gin
Out of stock
Distilled, bottled and hand finished on Dowsetts Farm in Hertfordshire.
In 2014, a company commissioned a group of food scientists to look in depth at what the best possible garnish was for a G&T. The answer, surprisingly, was a slice of mango and cracked black pepper.
We’d always thought that had sounded pretty good, but why stop at garnishing it with that?
With our new Mango and Black Pepper Gin, we’ve infused these flavours directly into the gin using fresh, ripe mango and the best peppercorns available.