- Our best selling gin liqueur combines the fresh flavours of oriental lychees and zesty lemons over a solid juniper base
- Featured on Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch in 2019 where it won the taste test on the day!
- Sweetened with British beet-derived sugar giving this drink a silky smooth texture
- A seven botanical gin, heavy on the lemons provides the base for this recipe
- The best way to enjoy this, simply add an inch of liqueur to the bottom of a champagne flute and top with prosecco/champagne
- As a long drink, try mixing with a good quality cloudy lemonade and garnishing with mint and raspberries
Our lychee with hint of lemon gin liqueur replaces our lychee gin liqueur that’s we’ve sold since 2017, it’s the same recipe and has always had lemon juice in, we’ve just decided to give the packaging a facelift and add the inclusion of lemon to the label text.